Here is a larger photo of Polish Pizza Made with Whey Pizza Dough.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 50 minutes
Yield: 2 (12-inch) or 1 (14-inch) deep
- 3 to 3 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon instant or rapid-rise yeast
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup very warm whey or whole milk (120 to 130 degrees)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- In a large bowl, whisk together 2 cups flour, undissolved yeast and salt. Stir in very warm whey or milk and olive oil. Add enough of the remaining flour (start with 1 cup) to make a soft dough. Knead on lightly floured surface until smooth and elastic, about 4 to 6 minutes. Cover and let rest for 10 minutes.
- Follow your favorite pizza or calzone recipe like Polish Pizza or Polish Calzone.