Here's a larger photo of rye croutons.
Makes enough for 6 servings of Rye Croutons
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 3 (1-inch) slices rye bread, cut into cubes
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 smashed (but not chopped) clove garlic
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. In a large skillet, heat oil with garlic over medium heat. Add bread cubes and saute, turning frequently, until bread is well-browned on all sides, about 3 minutes.
- Discard garlic and transfer bread cubes to a baking sheet and toast until cubes are dried through, about 5 minutes. Store in an airtight container.