Here's a larger image of chocolate-dipped strawberries.
Makes 24 Easy Chocolate-Dipped Strawberries
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 1 (14-ounce) package dark coating chocolate
- 24 large strawberries with stems, rinsed and patted dry
- Melt coating chocolate in the microwave according to manufacturer's directions, but usually at 30-second intervals, stirring in between, until smooth.
- Lay out a large piece of waxed paper on a flat surface. Make sure the strawberries are at room temperature and are as dry as possible. Holding the berries by the stem end, dip into melted chocolate, swirling to make sure all sides are coated. Lift out of the chocolate and let drip a second or two and place on waxed paper to dry completely.
- While chocolate-dipped strawberries are best eaten the day they are made, they can be stored for a day by lining the bottom of a plastic container with waxed paper and placing a single layer of berries on it. Top with a second piece of waxed paper and another layer of strawberries. Repeat until the container is full. Top with more waxed paper and the container lid. Place the strawberries in the coldest part of the refrigerator and eat within one day of making them.