Here is a larger photo of Quick and Zesty Lemon Garlic Tilapia.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 4 servings Quick Tilapia
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon hot or sweet Hungarian paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1 teaspoon minced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill or basil
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 4 (4-ounce) tilapia fillets, rinsed and patted dry
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Heat oven to 400 degrees. In a small bowl, combine lemon pepper seasoning, paprika, salt, garlic, onion, dill or basil and oil, stirring until a paste forms.
- Drizzle lemon juice over both sides of tilapia. Rub spice paste onto both sides of tilapia. Place tilapia on a parchment-lined cookie sheet and bake 7 to 8 minutes or until cooked through.