Here's a larger image of grilled salmon with pomegranate vinaigrette.
Makes 4 servings of Easy Grilled Salmon with Pomegranate Vinaigrette
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 1 recipe Pomegranate Vinaigrette (see below)
- 4 (4- to 6-ounce) boneless, skinless salmon fillets, rinsed and patted dry
- Romaine lettuce (optional)
- In a medium bowl, prepare the pomegranate vinaigrette. Remove 1/2 cup to another container and refrigerate.
- Season salmon fillets with salt and pepper, if desired. Lay them in a 13x9-inch glass or ceramic pan and pour over remaining vinaigrette. Turn fillets to coat with vinaigrette. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at leat 20 minutes but no longer than 3 hours.
- Meanwhile, heat a large, indoor tabletop grill. Place salmon on the hot grill, cover and cook for 1 minutes. Give fillets a quarter turn to get crosshatch grill marks and continue to cook for 3-4 more minutes or until salmon is done to your liking. Usually it takes 5 minutes per 1/2" of thickness. Discard vinaigrette used for marinating.
- Serve with or without greens, drizzling reserved vinaigrette over the fillets.