Here is a larger photo of Easy Polish Tangerine-Blackberry Bundt Cake.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
Total Time: 55 minutes
Yield: 10" Tangerine-Blackberry Cake
- 2 cups fresh blackberries
- 2 tablespoons sugar if berries are very tart
- 2 1/2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 (18.25-ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1 cup sour cream
- 4 large eggs
- Juice and zest of 1 tangerine or small orange
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger (optional)
- Confectioners' sugar or Lemon Glaze, substituting orange extract for the lemon extract
- Orange / Tangerine Dessert Sauce (optional)
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. In a medium bowl, gently toss blackberries, sugar, if using, and flour, and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine cake mix and sour cream. Add eggs one at a time, beating at low speed after each addition. Add tangerine juice, zest and ginger, if using, and continue to beat at medium speed 2 minutes. Carefully fold in blackberries.
- Lightly, but thoroughly, coat a 10-inch Bundt pan with cooking spray. Transfer batter to pan and bake 35-40 minutes or until toothpick tests clean. Cool in pan on a wire rack for 15 minutes before inverting. Cool completely. Dust with confectioners' sugar or pour on orange glaze. Serve with orange / tangerine sauce, if desired.