Here is a larger photo of Easy Polish Lemon-Blueberry Bundt Cake.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
Total Time: 55 minutes
Yield: 10 servings Lemon-Blueberry Cake
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest (optional)
- 2 1/2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 (18.25-ounce) package lemon cake mix
- 1 cup sour cream
- 4 large eggs
- Confectioners' sugar or Lemon Glaze
- Blueberry Sauce (optional)
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. In a medium bowl, gently toss blueberries and zest, if using, with flour and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine cake mix and sour cream. Add eggs one at a time, beating at low speed after each addition. Continue to beat at medium speed 2 minutes. Fold in blueberries and zest.
- Coat a 10-inch Bundt pan with cooking spray. Transfer batter to pan and bake 35-40 minutes or until toothpick tests clean. Cool in pan on a wire rack for 15 minutes before inverting. Cool completely. Dust with confectioners' sugar or pour on lemon glaze. Serve with blueberry sauce, if desired.