Here is a larger photo of Polish Potato Salad.
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour
Yield: 4-6 servings Polish Potato Salad
- 1 1/4 pounds red or white potatoes cooked in their jackets, cooled, peeled and cut into 1/4-inch dice
- 3/4 cup cold cooked carrots, cut into 1/4-inch dice
- 3/4 cup finely chopped celery
- 4 tablespoons finely chopped dill pickle
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Mayonnaise and sugar to taste
- In a large bowl, toss potatoes, carrots, celery, pickle, onion and salt and pepper. In a separate small bowl, mix mayonnaise and sugar (up to 4 teaspoons). Gently fold into potato mixture, making sure all the vegetables are coated. Chill, covered, until serving time.