Here's a larger photo of Polish Shrimp Salad.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
Yield: 4-6 servings Polish Shrimp Salad
- 3 (4-ounce) cans tiny shrimp, drained
- 3 hard-cooked eggs, peeled and chopped finely
- 1 large cold cooked carrot, chopped 1/4-inch
- 1 rib celery, chopped finely
- 1/2 onion, chopped finely
- 1 small dill pickle, chopped finely
- 1 tablespoon (or to taste) chopped fresh dill (optional)
- Mayonnaise and sugar to taste or salad dressing to taste
- Salt and pepper
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients, mixing well. Chill until ready to serve. If desired, portion onto individual lettuce-lined plates or one platter. This makes a great warm-weather main course or luncheon, brunch or appetizer dish anytime.