Here's a larger picture of Serbian Coleslaw.
Makes 4 to 6 servings of Serbian Coleslaw
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 pound shredded cabbage
- 1/4 cup peeled shredded carrots
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 3 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1/2 cup salad oil
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar or more to taste
- Pinch celery seed
- Salt and white pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- In a large bowl, toss together the cabbage, carrots, onion and parsley.
- In a separate small bowl, thoroughly combine the oil, sugar, vinegar, celery seed, salt and white pepper, and lemon juice. Toss with cabbage mixture until well coated. Refrigerate, covered, for at least 3 hours or overnight. When ready to serve, mix coleslaw and adjust seasonings.